Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This takes the CAKE~

Never in my life have I seen this when it comes to my acedemics so I am proud to say I am now an honor student and on the DEAN'S LIST ...it says so right here. Needless to say I am gloating a bit (by the way~this will be framed) but dang it I think I deserve it I did have awesome teachers now if I can just keep this up for the next two semesters I might even graduate magna cum laude it is a shot in the dark but heck you never know!! The day was great got most of the shopping done just need to pick up a few things just 3 gifts but I know what they are just getting to the places is a different story. Well I am still hunting for Brian but he is easy and a pain the butt at the same time. Oh well I am off to bed we have been feeling a bit under the weather here and nothing helps you out like sleep can.

3 comments:

dana said...

WAY TO GO STEPH, WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU, HECK I WOULD BLOW IT UP AND PUT IT ON MY CEILING SO EVERY AM I COULD SEE IT WHEN I WAKE UP. You are such an inspiration!

Amanda said...

Way to go girl! All A's...wow how did you manage with working, being a mommy and a wife. Keep up the awesome work girl. Only 8 more months to go! We are cheering you on! Love you!

Jennifer said...

I am sooooo proud of you!! It's a fabulous feeling to have completed school. (Even if you don't use the degree) Don't give up. Keep it up and don't start skipping class. We know where that got you last time!!