Monday, March 12, 2007

The 29th Year



Well today is my 29th Birthday and it wasn't that bad ...haha! I was kind of dreading it,(being the beginning of my trek to 30. I shouldn't be worried I know but that is just the vanity in me I don't want to get ugh I can't bare to say it OLD (no I don't think 29 is old) it is just the end of an era and the 20s were fun not that I dont' have one 20 year left I do and I am going to make the most of it but boy it sure does sneak up on you.

Anyway enough of my rambling about 29......Maggie and Lizzie looked so cute tonight when I got home I just had to snap some shots this is the best one ther rest maggie is trying to give lizze a kiss and has her butt facing the camera. Maggie loves to sit next to Lizzie all the time. Anyway off to go enjoy the rest of my evening(what is left before I pass out from the time change).!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to my VERY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
Happy birthday to you!

Love ya girl! We'll have to celebrate in a couple weeks!